Edited on 6/27/12
- Easy whipped chocolate frostingEdited on 6/8/11
- Shoo-fly PieEdited on 2/24/11
- Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Alphabetical Article List
Not White MM Fondant
Posted by JMouse1928This a fondant that I came up with trying to make it taste good! It is not going to yield a true white, but if you are going to color it, it doesn't matter. This is very yummy!! My Son LOVES it!!
Not White MM Fondant
- 3 Tbsp Water 1/4 Butter Flavored Shortning (This is going to make it a light ivory color) 1 16 oz bag mini marshmallows 1 tsp salt 1 1/2 tsp vanilla 2 tsp lemon juice (helps to balance the sweet taste) 2 tbsp light corn syrup 1/4 cup powdered Milk (Dry) 2# powder sugar may or may not take it all.
- Like all the others you are going to have to lube everything! Make it like you would any other fondant.
- Place the water, shortening, salt and marshmallow to a micor safe bowl. In 40 min at a time, till liquid.
- Add the vanilla, lemon juice corn syrup.
- Sift the powdered sugar into the mix and add the powdered milk, before you get to the end of the sugar.
- Make sure you are all lubed up!!!
- when I added the milk powder at first it was a bit gritty, but after sitting over night I don't feel the milk powder. I used my stand mixer with the dough hook to help me bring it together.
- Easy whipped chocolate frosting
Currently, there are 519 Active Users (7 Members and 512 Guests)
- › What do you think of my cake? 1 minute ago
- › Cupcake Booth at Outdoor Market 5 minutes ago
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 14 minutes ago
- › Paint fondant on Harry Potter book cake brown?? 41 minutes ago
- › First ever wedding cake, please help. 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Pipe neatly on the side of the cake. 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › How About A Serious Thread About Cake Balls? 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Do you assemble a 3 tier on site? 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Wedding cakes 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › best white cake recipe 3 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950