Flo's Pumpkin Cheesecake
Edited on 6/13/11
- Keylime CheesecakeEdited on 6/13/11
- cinnamon roll cheesecakeEdited on 6/8/11
- Mini CheesecakesEdited on 6/8/11
- Microwave Mini Cheesecakes with strawberry toppingEdited on 6/7/11 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by Debbye27This is an amazing cheesecake, it is simple to make, yet so creamy and delicious, has the perfect texture...I have never had a problem making it, and use several different variations- and each of them gets rave reviews when I make it!
Amount Ingredient 2 cups graham crackers 1 stick butter 1/4 cup sugar 4 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1/2 cup heavy cream 2 tbsp flour 3 tsp vanilla 5 eggs
Directions:Prepare the graham cracker crust by melting butter and mixing it with the graham cracker and sugar, press into bottom and sides of a greased 10 inch springform pan. Place the pan on a baking sheet and bake for 10 min at 325, then cool on a wire rack.
In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth, then beat in the heavy cream and flour, and the vanilla. Add the eggs and beat on low until just combined, then pour into crust. Return pan to the baking sheet and bake for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes and then carefully run a knife around the edge to loosen. Cool for one hour and then refrigerate overnight.
A few variations I have done with this... all super yummy!
Prepare cheesecake as directed, also prepare seedless raspberry filling (I use the cakeboss recipe on cakeboss.com) Poke several holes into the top of cheesecake and pour filling on top of cheescake, then refrigerate.
Prepare recipe as directed, but add 1/4 cup of lemon juice ( I use one fresh squeezed lemon) and 1 tablespoon of grated lemon peel, and add with the flour and vanilla (reduce vanilla to 2 tsp)...I also add in a few drops of yellow food coloring. The next day I make whipped cream and add a little lemon juice and sugar and yellow food coloring to it and top the cheesecake and garnish with fresh lemons.
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake:
I take 1/3 of the batter and add a little more cream and cocoa powder to taste and then swirl it into the cake, I make a chocolate stabilized whipped cream to top with the next day, and use a crust made of chocolate cookies instead of graham crackers.
Add a package of oreo instant pudding mix and some crushed cookies, also with an oreo crust.
Add mini chocolate chips to either chocolate cheesecake or vanilla cheesecake.
- Keylime Cheesecake
Currently, there are 1674 Active Users (38 Members and 1636 Guests)
- › Urgent! Bringing buttercream back to room temp 1 minute ago
- › New ca cottage industry law and license requirements 1 minute ago
- › Tall bakery boxes 1 minute ago
- › Tiered Cake Boxes.......???? 5 minutes ago
- › Any fancy bakeries or great supply shops in Memphis, TN? 5 minutes ago
- › Canadian decorators, Bulk Barn Shortening 7 minutes ago
- › Police cap 10 minutes ago
- › fondant figure.? 11 minutes ago
- › Regular Butter vs Sweet Cream Butter 12 minutes ago
- › Help with this cake 19 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking