Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Edited on 10/24/12
- Key Lime CupcakesEdited on 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesEdited on 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesEdited on 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingEdited on 5/11/12 More ›
Alphabetical Article List
Posted by joejessaustinI love this cupcake paired with my Salted Caramel Frosting recipe. If you love the sweet and salty combo then you should try it. The cupcakes come out great evertime!!! ENJOY!
- MAKES 12 CUPCAKES 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature 2 large eggs, at room temperature 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup whole milk
InstructionsPosition a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350°F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper or foil liners. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the sugars and butter together until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Add flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the milk in 2 additions, beating on low speed until just combined; scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 20-22 minutes (Mine were done at 18 minutes). Let the cupcakes cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Transfer the cupcakes to the wire rack and let cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Key Lime Cupcakes
Currently, there are 1177 Active Users (24 Members and 1153 Guests)
- › how do I make an open mouthed shark head cake pop? 2 minutes ago
- › Whipped Cream Flag Cake without Fruit????? 2 minutes ago
- › In need of creative minds..... :) 5 minutes ago
- › What do you think of the recent changes to CakeCentral? 8 minutes ago
- › Has anyone bought The Art of Royal Icing by Eddie Spence? 9 minutes ago
- › Fuming! 10 minutes ago
- › How do i price for a fake wedding cake? 12 minutes ago
- › Standing meerkat cake 15 minutes ago
- › Silver fondant 21 minutes ago
- › How much do people think a cake costs to make??? 33 minutes ago
- › KitchenAid KV25GOXMC Professional 5 Plus 5-Quart Stand Mixer,... by MandiRose28
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Owl Cupcake Topper by FancyTopcake
- › Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by sugarkissed_net
- › Puppy cake topper- picture tutorial by melinart
- › 3D Elmo Cake!! by THECAKEBAR
- › Monkey Cake/Cupcake Topper by melinart
- › New type of Peony Tutorial by melinart
- › Super Hero Cake Pops by sugarkissed_net
- › How to make an Eiffel Tower by prettycupcake
- › Ruffled Fondant Flower by couturecakesbyrose
- › 10 Quick and Easy steps to making a perfectly... by RoyalAidan