Blackberry Butter Cream Icing/Filling
Edited on 11/15/10
- Snowball CakeEdited on 9/15/06
- Ice Box Cake IIEdited on 5/5/04
- Banana Split Cake V
Alphabetical Article List
Angel Cake Surprise
Posted by AnonymousAn easy, quick no-bake cake made with angel food cake, fruit, flavored gelatin, and whipped topping.
- 1 (10 inch tube pan) angelfood cake 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches 3 bananas 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 Break angel food or pound cake into bite size pieces. Put into a 9x13 inch pan (preferably glass).
2 Dissolve 1 package of flavored gelatin in 1 cup of water and pour over cake pieces, spreading to the edges of pan. Drain the peaches and pour the juice over the gelatin in the pan. Slice bananas on top of gelatin. Arrange peach slices on top of banana slices. If desired, add crushed pineapple.
3 Prepare instant pudding according to instructions on box and spread evenly over fruit.
4 Spread whipped topping on top of the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate.
5 Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Snowball Cake
- › Edible Image and Fridge 1 minute ago
- › Where can I find this Sugarveil mat? Or any that are not frumpy? 6 minutes ago
- › Wedding Cake for Outdoor Reception in JULY (North Carolina) 12 minutes ago
- › partnering with a venue 13 minutes ago
- › Buttercream from homemade butter? 16 minutes ago
- › Who owns this cake? 20 minutes ago
- › chocolate toppers question 25 minutes ago
- › Help Help please :( 33 minutes ago
- › Madeleine Pan 38 minutes ago
- › Recognize these cutters? 48 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat
- › Lightning McQueen Cars Cake Topper Tutorial by Leascooking
- › How To Make Royal Icing (that won't dry... by sugarkissed_net
- › Marzipan (This is the recipe that i'm... by Ella1950