White Chocolate Sour Cream Ganache
Edited on 10/26/12
- Shelf stable cream cheese icingEdited on 10/25/12
- Vegan "Buttercream" w/ Optional FlavoringsEdited on 10/24/12
- Small Batch Corn Syrup Rolled Fondant
Alphabetical Article List
2 of everything icing
Posted by kakeladiAs posted it does NOT crust but a 'fix' is mentioned at the end:)
A smooth, easy to use buttercream icing for all your cakes.
Amount Ingredient 2 cups butter 2 cups shortening 2 pounds powdered sugar 2 Tablespoons flavoring
Directions2 of Everything Icing directions:
In KA mixer (best) mix together butter and shortening for at least 5 minutes. Add about 1/3 of the sugar; mix 5-10 minutes; add another 1/3 of the sugar, along with the flavoring, mixing 5 minutes; add the remaining sugar and mix 5-10 minutes until smooth.
There is NO liquid needed in this recipe.
Flavorings can be *ANY!* combination you want. What I used mostly is: 1 part vanilla; 1/2 part butter flavoring and 1/4 part almond. A "Part" can be any measure you want. Do you make many, many cakes? Mix it up by the cupfull; OR if for only one cake/icing use teaspoons as the 'part'/measure.
Don't like almond? Use lemon OR orange OR whatever you want. But, please do try it as stated at least once:)
I had a friend who didn't like almond but after trying it once just added an additional 1/4 tsp lemon and was happy w/it.
Want this icing to crust? Reduce either the butter OR the shortening by 1 cup OR reduce *both* by 1/2 cup.
- Shelf stable cream cheese icing
Currently, there are 1014 Active Users (28 Members and 986 Guests)
- › Returns... 11 seconds ago
- › Attention all TX Cottage Food Bakers 2 minutes ago
- › Pricing my cake... 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 5/24/13 5 minutes ago
- › Bedtime stories! 8 minutes ago
- › URGENT!! Baking a three layer cake - How do you all do it? 43 minutes ago
- › Poll...use this or that... 43 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP! 52 minutes ago
- › READY TO GIVE UP AND RESORT TO BOX MIXES- HELP! 53 minutes ago
- › How do I brush face details on a cake pop? 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Wilton Flower Former Set by MsNeuropil
- › Wilton White Candy Melts, 12-Ounce by MsNeuropil
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by maritzausa
- › Wilton Fondant and Gum Paste Silicone Mold, Kids Party by crazygrammie
- › Kitchen Aid Brand Professional 610 Stand Mixer by GaMa Marge
- › Wilton Diamonds Texture Press by lisamartin205
- › Oster Inspire 2529 6-Speed Hand Mixer with Storage Case by Buzzardbait1950
- › Wilton Towering Tiers Cake Stand by kovacstracey
- › Jonas Baker's Mate Collapsible Cooling Rack by Servelan
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Trim-N-Turn Cake Caddy by Aunt Tillty
- › how to make free hand GARDEINA'S ! by galidink
- › Patriotic eagle cake by Montrealconfections
- › HOW TO MAKE A CROWN USING A WILTON BAROQUE MOLD by al-tomczak
- › Best White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sarahoza
- › Edible stamens for cupcake flowers by sweettooth101
- › Yoda Star Wars Cookies by sugarkissed_net
- › Easy Papaya Cutout Flowers by marya92
- › Stained Glass Effect Cake Tutorial by Tashastasytreats
- › Deb Miller's Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant by debm1
- › How to bake a Curly Cookie by mamakaat