I Need Farmville Friends And Cake Friends!

Lounge By forthwife Updated 22 Oct 2010 , 1:44am by multicrafty

forthwife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
forthwife Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 1:07pm
post #1 of 92

I know I'm a nerd...this is something I came to terms with LOOOONG ago, but now I am a Farmville nerd and need more Farmville friends so I get climb up. There are Farmville boards I can post on, but I don't want to just add anyone that I know nothing about. It's been my experience that nearly everyone on CC is awesome! So, if you play Farmville and want to add me as your friend I would be grateful! My name is Arainna Forth. Thanks!!!

Arainna Forth

91 replies
CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 2:24pm
post #2 of 92

Sweet I play, I'll add you, now.
Do you play RollerCoaster Kingdom by chance?

forthwife Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 5:21pm
post #3 of 92

Got you added, thank you! I would love to add more people if anyone else wants Farmville neighbors on Facebook. I haven't played roller coaster kingdom, is it fun?

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 5:30pm
post #4 of 92

I play FV a lot. Would like to be friends too. Jan Wilson (Jan's Funny Farm)

forthwife Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 5:40pm
post #5 of 92

Jan, there are LOTS of Jan Wilson's on here which one are you? Here's a direct link that will hopefully post!

http://www.facebook.com/arainnaforth#/

forthwife Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 7:15pm
post #6 of 92

Thanks Jan, I've got you added! If anyone else is interested, list your name!!

Arainna Forth

rainbow_kisses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rainbow_kisses Posted 20 Oct 2009 , 9:26pm
post #7 of 92

I will add you as i play icon_rolleyes.gif and i play rollercoaster kingdom and cafe world icon_lol.gif i know i am sad

my name is Tara

mawagner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mawagner Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 11:59am
post #8 of 92

I'll look you up...I need neighbors, too!! LOL

Melissa

forthwife Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 12:48pm
post #9 of 92

Awesome ladies, I've got you all added. Hopefully you're adding one another also so we all can get the big farms! icon_smile.gif If anyone else is interested, I would still love more Farmville neighbors!

Arainna Forth

rainbow_kisses Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 1:27pm
post #10 of 92

I am tara whatling in UK but i dont appear to come up in a search there is just an Austrailian girl icon_mad.gif so i will try and sort it out. if you do find two in a search i am the one in a bridal gown in a praying pose icon_rolleyes.gif

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 5:14pm
post #11 of 92

Hi, I just sent a request to add you as a friend Arainna. If anyone else needs a neighbor, you can add me as well. Look up Debbie Broussard, Scott, Louisiana and add a message that you are from cc.

dldbrou Posted 21 Oct 2009 , 5:16pm
post #12 of 92

I forgot to add that I play Yoville, Farm Town, Mafia Wars, Fish World, Island Paradise, so if you need a neighbor for any of those, I will add you to them as well.

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 2:44am
post #13 of 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeMommyTX

Sweet I play, I'll add you, now.
Do you play RollerCoaster Kingdom by chance?

Hi cake mommy I play farmville and roller coaster kingdom and would love to add you could you let me know how to find you? or post a direct link to your FB thanks icon_smile.gif

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 4:11am
post #14 of 92

for anyone who plays Roller Coaster Kingdom, Restaurant City, Farmville or Farmtown please feel free to add me just leave a message that your from CC icon_smile.gif

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Debbie+Broussard&init=quick#/Pauls.Babe?ref=name

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 4:18am
post #15 of 92

lmao, me too....though I am mostly a Mafia Wars junkie. Level 450! Absolute madness how many hours I am spending, lol......

rainbow_kisses Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 10:07am
post #16 of 92

i have sent you a friend request dldbrou icon_smile.gif and i dont seem to be able to get anywhere with direct links icon_confused.gif so i now can be found in a search icon_lol.gif Tara Whatling, middlesbrough, england

dldbrou Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 12:17pm
post #17 of 92

scrummymummy, I just added you.

forthwife Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 1:00pm
post #18 of 92

This is great, I was able to get the big farm. HOORAY! Thanks everyone!

veejaytx Posted 22 Oct 2009 , 11:29pm
post #19 of 92

I just added you too Tara.
mawagner, what is your name on FB?

dldbrou found me, thanks!

My name is Jan Wilson, and I play both Farm Town and Farmville!

PLease look up Pepper Wilson too (she is my alter-ego) and plays FT AND FV.

mawagner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mawagner Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 12:08pm
post #20 of 92

veejaytx,

I will look you up on FB!

Melissa

dldbrou Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 5:41pm
post #21 of 92

Sorry about the mix-up with my listing, it is Debbie Broussard, Lafayette, La. not Scott, La

forthwife Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 5:50pm
post #22 of 92

Just and FYI, one of the people from CC (although the person I suspect hasn't posted in this forum) is running a FV bot. It really isn't a problem except when you find an animal on your farm it is INSTANTLY adopted by the bot. So, it does partially ruin the fun for those of us that are actually doing the playing.

veejaytx Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:19pm
post #23 of 92

That really isn't fair, how could we get that stopped...would that be something to report?

forthwife Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 6:23pm
post #24 of 92

I don't think it can be reported. I'm also not 100% sure if that's what it was (only 99% sure). icon_wink.gif I deleted the suspected person and a black sheep found on my farm was able to be adopted 2 hours after it was posted. (By you Jan!). icon_smile.gif So, I'll watch and see what happens next time an animal wanders onto my farm. Hopefully I got the right person. icon_smile.gif

dldbrou Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 7:00pm
post #25 of 92

is that why wandering animals get adopted before they are posted? I thought it was a glitch.

I was just told we now have wandering turtles today.

dldbrou Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 7:01pm
post #26 of 92

Buy the way, how do they do that? Is it a cheater program?

forthwife Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 7:43pm
post #27 of 92

No, no glitch. It's a bot (based on what I've read). Plus, I didn't find anyone else had their animals instantly adopted, just me (correct me if anyone else had it happen too). I actually found 2 turtles today, and they were instantly adopted, much like the brown cow yesterday. However, since I've dropped my suspected person, I found a black sheep and all seems normal.

I know you can get bots on the web, however they ruin the fun. icon_wink.gif Plus, they're often infected with virus. Ha! The parallels of "cheater" programs and "cheating" men...I'll leave it at that.

Arainna Forth

dldbrou Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 8:00pm
post #28 of 92

Now the trick is to figure out who is a bot. How did you determine who it was?

forthwife Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 8:08pm
post #29 of 92

Again, I'm still not 100% sure, but I added her on a day I had already added everyone else and all was working well. Then with 10 minutes of adding her I found a lost animal (while my DH is at work, I open his FV and adopt the animals so he gets them, usually FV will let 2 people adopt the same animal) but it was GONE. Instantly gone! Then, there was a cow...same thing...then 2 turtles. So, I dropped her off my FV neighbor list AND my FB friend list. And it seems to be fine now. My other suspicion was she had like 1.5 MILLION coins and was NEVER on FB. So...again it's just a guess, but I think it's a good guess. Now, I'm waiting to see what happens when I find another animal!. icon_smile.gif

dldbrou Posted 23 Oct 2009 , 9:29pm
post #30 of 92

And to think it was someone that you got from cc that would do this to you.

Why cann't people just play nice?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%