~Spoiler Alert I Found Miley Cyrus Sweet 16 Cake!~

Decorating By cakeladyatLA Updated 15 Feb 2009 , 10:54am by weirkd

cakeladyatLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeladyatLA Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 10:55pm
post #1 of 90

Do you think this is the one on challenge? it's HUGE!!!!!!! but it's very nice, I actually like it. It's a very modern sweet sixteen cake, kuddos to the winner (in case that it is the actual cake lol)

The more I see it the more it looks like a big fake cake, like the ones they use for movies sets and stuff, jeje. AAAAARGGGGGHHHH can't wait for challenge this sunday!

Patty*
LL

89 replies
SweetPea0613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetPea0613 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:03pm
post #2 of 90

That totally looks fake!!! It would be awesome if it's real though! icon_biggrin.gif

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:04pm
post #3 of 90

Wait a minute.....her party was months ago! At Disneyland...right? They just haven't aired the challenge yet?

teswade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teswade Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:05pm
post #4 of 90

when is it suppose to be on??

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:06pm
post #5 of 90

forget that the cake looks fake... what's up with her dress?

__Jamie__ Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:10pm
post #6 of 90

You mean her big ole'.....ummm, teeth? icon_biggrin.gif Sure doesn't look like a 16 year old...unless I'm getting wayyyy too modest for my own good. Lol....

Galler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Galler Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:11pm
post #7 of 90

I am with Win...she just turned 16 for heavens sake! I think the cake looks fake too.

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:11pm
post #8 of 90

Cute!

Does anyone else have a hard time she is only 16? She acts like she is 25.

roxxxy_luvs_duff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:15pm
post #9 of 90

Her party was sometime in November......I remember hearing about it around my kids birthdys. Ummmm if my daughter ever thinks she is guna dress like that at 16 shes is crazy!!!

sweet_teeth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_teeth Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:19pm
post #10 of 90

I did a google search and she had a billion cakes from her birthday.

Here is another one:

http://fashionista101.com/home/2008/11/24/miley-cyrus-sweet-16-bday-performance/

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:19pm
post #11 of 90

I have a sixteen year old son... don't think I'll be showing him Miley's cake...

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:20pm
post #12 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie85364

You mean her big ole'.....ummm, teeth? icon_biggrin.gif Sure doesn't look like a 16 year old...unless I'm getting wayyyy too modest for my own good. Lol....

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to say it.

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:22pm
post #13 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrabill

I did a google search and she had a billion cakes from her birthday.

Here is another one:

http://fashionista101.com/home/2008/11/24/miley-cyrus-sweet-16-bday-performance/

Win

you can show him this one, there is less teeth in this pic LOL

eldag0615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eldag0615 Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:28pm
post #14 of 90

I agree, something else looks more fake than the cake icon_lol.gif

sweet_teeth Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:31pm
post #15 of 90

Aww don't hate on the girl! She's grown up in the public eye which i'm sure makes your grow up a bit quicker.. her dress is a bit low but I'm sure I tried to wear that when I was 16 as well, lol.

tastyart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastyart Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:42pm
post #16 of 90

Ya'll make me laugh icon_biggrin.gif And for the record I agree with you. I sure didn't wear things like that at 16. I didn't have anything to put in it icon_lol.gif

tastyart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastyart Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:43pm
post #17 of 90

Come to think of it, I still don't.

__Jamie__ Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:47pm
post #18 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrabill

Aww don't hate on the girl! She's grown up in the public eye which i'm sure makes your grow up a bit quicker.. her dress is a bit low but I'm sure I tried to wear that when I was 16 as well, lol.

Yes, me too! But if I knew then what I know now, and realized how much of a tart I was being....sheesh! Look at Lindsay and Britney. What a shame!

__Jamie__ Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:49pm
post #19 of 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by tastyart

Come to think of it, I still don't.

You madam....are bragging! icon_biggrin.gif I have too much, and it sure would be nice to not have all that weight on my shoulders. I need to sell some more cake and get a un-boob job! icon_biggrin.gif

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:51pm
post #20 of 90

I remember walking out the door with my big ole hair and black spandex pants and half shirt (it was the 80's what can I say!). I know I never got grief from my parents for how I dressed. They let me wear what I wanted basically. But I know I looked pretty damn slutty but I atleast wasnt showing the silcone! (mine are real anyways so never had that problem!! ) But I turned out ok I think! I think because they didnt make it an issue I didnt do things to rebel against them for it.
But you think that most kids in LA now have nose jobs, boob jobs, lipo before the age of 16 and its normal to them! Its really scary!
Im sure that cake with her and Mickey are just for show. I cant wait for the challenge though! Got the tivo set!

sweet_teeth Posted 10 Feb 2009 , 11:58pm
post #21 of 90

Just to clarify since someone posted about her looking fake.. lol.. there is NO way she has implants. Look at her in other photos. I would dedicate the cleavage to one hell of a push up bra and a stylist that knows how to work with clothing.

weirkd Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 12:04am
post #22 of 90

Oh yah, they have those miracle bra's and stuff like that now.
I wish like Jamie for an Unboob job! After a while your back hurts like hell and its tough to find shirts that fit right! Atleast silicone is lighter than the real thing! And if you run, you wont get a black eye!!

sweet_teeth Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 12:08am
post #23 of 90

Weirkd-- lmao you're hilarious!

weirkd Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 12:11am
post #24 of 90

lol. Unfortunately I speakith the trueth! Its no fun having BIG boobs. I always had guys talking to them instead of my face (including a GYN and I had to walk out the door because he made me feel uncomfortable!) Not to mention the underwire sticking you or heavens forbid if either a strap or clasp broke! Then look out below!!

michellesArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellesArt Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 12:19am
post #25 of 90

hey, no matter the size an underwire poking ya in the wrong places is just wrong!! and i would certainly not let my daughter dress like that especially if she's in the public eye. i think those record and tv people are pushing sexy to sell more whatever she's associated with (but who looks up to her?!?!) it's a shame really. she should be able to be young and enjoy it

weirkd Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 12:26am
post #26 of 90

Hear that! I dont know whats worse, having underwire poking you or going without and feeling like an underwatered flower!
Well unfortantely most kids at 16 already have been put into adult situations. If you've ever seen some of the kids in school, its really ridiculous. You see kids that are in 5th grade walking around with mini skirts and dress like Paris Hilton!

eldag0615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eldag0615 Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 12:39am
post #27 of 90

I want one of those "hell of a push up bra". Even with that one, mine wouldl not look like that, I'm not 16 anymore icon_lol.gif

roxxxy_luvs_duff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 12:45am
post #28 of 90

I third the Unboob job!!

weirkd Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 1:05am
post #29 of 90

You can have mine elda! And I dont think I would want to be 16 anymore but 29 would be nice!

cakeladyatLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeladyatLA Posted 11 Feb 2009 , 2:28am
post #30 of 90

jaja, forget about the cake, let's talk about boobs! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%