Pvc Cake Structure Help

Decorating By beamom Updated 31 Jul 2010 , 2:44am by shari22

beamom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beamom Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 7:08pm
post #1 of 6

I am going crazy trying to figure out what and How can I get my cake to stand up like this. Any ideas.
LL

5 replies
SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHADDI Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 7:48pm
post #2 of 6

That is Courtney Clark Cake She is going to be at the NCACS Cake Show Here in VA She is going to be giving a class on how she does those type of Topsy Turvy Cake Structure. The Class Will Be on a Monday 3/22/10 @ 8am-12pm

http://www.cakeshow.org/UpcomingShow_Classes_Demos.html

This is the info for the Class:
This is an informational class focused on the internal structure required to create a topsy-turvy cake. Learn how to use boards, metal pipes, and PVC to build structures like you have seen Courtney herself use on Food Network and TLC cake shows! Courtney and her husband will walk you through the process from start to finish, to build and decorate the cake.

*Each student with take home a kit with metal pipes, PVC pipes, wooden board, and metal flange included. Directions will also be provided to take notes.

Courtney Clark

This would be great for you to go if you want to Learn how she does it. Since you just live in MD

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 9:20pm
post #3 of 6

I would soooooooooo love to be able to be in that class.....

Sugarchic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarchic Posted 2 Mar 2010 , 12:27am
post #4 of 6

Wow that would be a great class. If anyone goes please post a pic of the built structure if you can.

beamom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beamom Posted 2 Mar 2010 , 2:49am
post #5 of 6

Thanks. I will be there, but I have a cake due this week similar

shari22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shari22 Posted 31 Jul 2010 , 2:44am
post #6 of 6

Did anyone go to Courtney's class? Any pics to share? icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%