Lets Change The Tune Of Today/tonight.

Lounge By Bluehue Updated 30 Aug 2013 , 1:01pm by redheadfairy2003

redheadfairy2003 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redheadfairy2003 Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 6:04am
post #10081 of 10090

WOW What a change here on CC. Gotta get used to this .

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 2:20pm
post #10082 of 10090

I've always had a little difficulty with change. I was very comfortable with the old format. This will take some effort on my part. I know there are new and great features coming, but the old layout I still sort of miss. Just give me awhile, I guess.

redheadfairy2003 Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 8:11pm
post #10083 of 10090

milkmaid - yeah this is no little change this to me anyway is a BIG change. I don't know what they have coming up for other changes. As long as they fixed the viruses that's most important . I also think they had to compete with the new site. CakesDecor.com. Have you checked it out yet ?

milkmaid42 Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 9:08pm
post #10084 of 10090

Hi, Red...

I just went to the other site and still don't like it. The posts seem so random. I do like the categories that CC utilizes on their index page. But again, it just might be me, having difficulty adapting to changes from what I am familiar and comfortable with.

As far as coming "goodies", I understand that they will be posting videos---great for those with hi speed. Once again, I am left in the "by waters" with my slow dial-up not being able to access the better technology. I checked with the "powers that be" last week as to when and if we will ever get DSL or cable or what-ever out here. I was told that it was too expensive and they didn't know when I could look forward to it. Oh well, the same used to be said about electricity and bringing the whole country out of kerosene and candles. Maybe I'll live long enough. I do know that Hughes Net is no solution, as much as it is touted for those of us living a rural lifestyle out here. It apparently isn't what it is cracked up to be and for the expense, I'm not willing to try it.

I know one thing that I hope is fixed, aside from the viruses--(yea!). Have you been able to view additional photos of your cakes yet? Maybe I'm not doing something right, or maybe it is one of those things they advise us to be patient about while they work on the site.

It seems strange to be conversing on this thread again. Hope we hear news from Blue soon.

redheadfairy2003 Posted 5 Aug 2012 , 10:59pm
post #10085 of 10090

Wow it's been forever since I have posted on here ! I kinda miss it .

milkmaid42 Posted 5 Aug 2012 , 11:04pm
post #10086 of 10090

What a surprise to see this thread in the newest posts... I, too, have missed it. In fact, I seldom look at the lounge anymore.

Looks like it has pretty much been fb that ties.

Good to see "red" again.

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 6 Aug 2012 , 2:41am
post #10087 of 10090

Hello petals - welcone back to the *Lounge* -

Just sitting here sorting through some new business cards that have just arrived - i designed a few different styles with photos - i am impressed and pleased.

A rather *springish* day over here considering it is Winter -
Spent alot of yesterday afternoon planting new seedlings in readiness of Spring - and feeding those that needed a bit of a boost.

No caking for me today - instead its a *Bluehue* day - must say its nice to have a day to oneself occassionally - just to catch up on those little things that get put to the side...
Had the Groom phone me on Saturday from the Wedding on Friday - Thanked me kindly for the beautiful cake and dessert table that i prepared for he and his new wife.
Must say - they were the easiest B&G i have ever worked with - so cruisy - so calm - just a delight. The 3 tier wedding cake was Teal - don't mind admitting that it took me 5.5 hours to colour the 4.5 kilo of fondant to the correct shade - ......thought i would never stop mixing. lolll. A few droips of Teal - a dash of black - a tinge of Forrest Green - a splash of something else and then a pinch of another green - but i got there - eventually. Poor little wrists needed a soak and a rub of tiger balm by the time i finished - lolllllllllllllllllllllllll
Sighed a huge sigh of relief when it matched the Bridesmaids dress perfectly -

Sadly tho my camera is playing up so many of the shots i took aren't the clearest and have a bit of a tinge to them - perhaps i should use my *Bluehue* day and choof off to the Camera House and get it looked at.

Next Wedding i have shall be in the colours of Apricot and a soft Ameathist(?) - spelt that wrong didn't i - lolll

Rightio - time is ticking so i must get cracking with all the *Blue* things that need doing. First on the list - order various sizes of Cake boards.

Great to see us back here - thumbs_up.gif
Blue.

redheadfairy200 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redheadfairy200 Posted 20 Mar 2013 , 1:07am
post #10088 of 10090

Hey everyone it's Linda. I had to create a new account. 

milkmaid42 Posted 26 Mar 2013 , 11:36pm
post #10089 of 10090

Hmmmm, couldn't remember the password, huh? It seems funny to access this thread again. But, good to see you back. We'll have to see who returns---and who might join us. Anyway, hi thumbs_up.gif!

redheadfairy2003 Posted 30 Aug 2013 , 1:01pm
post #10090 of 10090

Hey everyone ! I have 2 accounts on here and I'm trying to figure out which this is. I created a second one because I couldn't remember the first password. So let me figure this out. LOL silly me. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%