New Cake Challenge Tonight!

Decorating By Rhonda19 Updated 2 May 2009 , 7:12pm by PSLCakeLady

Tortess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tortess Posted 27 Apr 2009 , 5:27pm
post #61 of 62

I thought Courtney did the better job in the final episode, so I was shocked when Mary won. I think it was more because of her body of work in the entire week as opposed to just the last challenge.

PSLCakeLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PSLCakeLady Posted 2 May 2009 , 7:12pm
post #62 of 62

Ok, so I just watched the re-run of the last episode of Last Cake Standing and I don't know if it's me but while I understand it's hard to deal with defeat as we are artists, I am so fed up of hearing Bronwen Webber whine and complain. Seems to me from the get go she has insecurity about her cakes standing next to Mary's. She seems to be a bit of a hater and not just giving Mary some credit for her mutual talent. Courtney's cake was beautiful as well as they all were. I think in the last episode when Bronwen said basically that she's been doing this for years "and I don't need ...{{{pause}}} the judges to tell me....when in reality she was referring to the fact that the 16 year old girl was commenting on aspects of her cake. How rude of her...isn't that what she went to the show for? I guess some folks can't take critisism but in reality it made her look like a very envious and non-humble artist to boot. Shame on her for that. However all in all it's interesting what I have learned from these shows about how they structure the cakes. I thought the cakes were beautiful even Bronwen's very simple almost elementary shaped cakes. I think Bronwen pooped out at the end and didn't bring her A-game. This is just my opinion.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%