Posts by AndiSue

OK.. your dh had me ROFLMBO!! What a great comeback.. even if it was in his head! LOLOLOL!!!And Dale, I like the Table Manners lesson response as well! LOL! Ya'll are too funny!These are the people I always try ignore. They simply are not worth my time. I KNOW I did a good job.. and the fact is someone trusted me enough to HIRE me to do the cake for them... so I am not the only one to know I have SKILLS! LOL! I think my response would have been either a simple smile and...
Nope.. it didn't ! LOL! Sorry all! Andi
just seeing if something is working...
No Problem!I think your dragon is adorable and I can just see your little boy's face light up! My son and daugher BOTH loved the pics!
Thanks for the vote of confidence Vicky!!! I am getting excited.. I am almost certain I can do this cake for her! YEAH!!! LOL!!!
Vicky!!! Thanks so much! I am going to the store tomorrow and am picking up a couple boxes of the pillbury cake mix.. I wish i could just do the icing I normally do.. I am pretty good with it now.. but she ants WHIPPED icing.. LOL! Picky stinker! But I shall prevail.... I am off to sugarcraft to see if I can find a good recipe for the icing... cross your fingers for me! LOL!Thanks for the cake mix tip!!!
She wants a marble cake...
simply gorgeous!!!
simply gorgeous!!!
Boyd, Your cakes are BEAUTIFUL!! I loved your clowns! Very creative! And as everyone else, I was WAY impressed with your roses!And you know what, I am not surprised by a guy taking classes.. I have one in mine! It is refreshing to see guys stepping out of comfort zones and stereo types!BRAVO on the cakes man! And I too checked out the sight.. Alex is a cutie!