Posts by CINDY1956

THANKS
need a nice creamy tan color for a dog cake... my browns have dried up and look gross...any suggestions without running to the store... using BC that was made with butter so has a yellowish tint already... thanks
I have missed placed, (NO LOST ) my color chart that was posted on here... showed mixing different colors... can anyone point me to it...thanks
i also thought about the letterman's jacket theme...I am also putting together the center pieces for the tables, (from our wedding we had a sock-hop and I told them they could use my stuff)I also thought about a Crosley juke box on an edible image, and below it writing the "class of 54 still rocks" does that sound dumb?
not sure about using black icing...wouldn't want their teeth to change color!ha
I have been asked to make cookies for a 55yr class reunion. I am trying to come up with something really different..The class back then did NOT have a mascot or a school theme.. The only real thing I have is a half way picture of the school...Was thinking I could put the picture on the cookie, but that just doesn't seem to be a WOW for me...anyone have any ideas??? They will need about 100, the school colors were orange and royal blue, and also I have to bag...
thanks, I did add some black and it still has that red tint to it..
TRYING TO GET A NICE DARK BROWN,I have used wilton brown and still it's a redish brown...how can I get it darker? thanksI'm using it in fondant.
I USE TO HAVE A CHART THAT SHOWED HOW TO MIX COLORS TO GET OTHER COLORS. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND IT?