Posts by Jennifer Allan

omg I have never seen anything like this here in Ireland woow it is amazing!!!!!!! Thank you so much how on earth does it stay together and not break it is brilliant ohhh makes me so excited I must say :D  I never new you could do so much with Icing like it is crazy i must say, I was also thinking if I just made a building site ohhhh time to write ideas down or draw ideas I have in my head so I can see what they look like. Where would you get templates like this on the...
   Thank you :D   well firstly sorry for not explaining myself i just have a picture in my head and obviously i can only see :)  well i have never worked with icing before i am currently doing my beginners classes which is mainly how do i say like for example we have been making figures we made a crib for xmas with mary jesus ect   I would call myself a baker but am very new to icing i feel like i will be good when i get the hang of working with icing so basically i...
Hi everybody this is my first thread here its pretty great i have been looking at some posts :)   Well i am making a Birthday cake pretty soon and its for my uncles 50th Birthday so I want to make a biscuit cake with roll out icing but my decorating  on top his wife ask for a crane on top but i have looked on most sites ect but I can't get any ideas at all and i don't really know where to start.   If anyone can help that would be great its my first major cake and I am...