Posts by exotik1

Hi,        I want to make a birthday cake with lettering that looks like crystals/minerals... the basic idea is to do rock candy which ive never done before..how shall i go about this? my idea was to take bendable wire and shape it into happy birthday in cursive writing and submerge it in sugar water/colour solution in hopes the crystals will grow on the lettering.  how do i get big crystals, and how little do i soak it for a amaller "druzy" like effect? i want it to...
Hi,        I want to make a birthday cake with lettering that looks like crystals/minerals... the basic idea is to do rock candy which ive never done before..how shall i go about this? my idea was to take bendable wire and shape it into happy birthday in cursive writing and submerge it in sugar water/colour solution in hopes the crystals will grow on the lettering.  how do i get big crystals, and how little do i soak it for a amaller "druzy" like effect? i want it to...
I want to make a moist spice cake from a box-which one do you think tastes best please?   Duncan Hines Moist deluxe spice cake Duncan hines signature spice cake Better crocker spice cake   If there are pros and cons, can you tell me about them please? i might have to make this at a cabin so from scratch is not an option.   Thank you so much,im a newbie, i want to add rock candy crystals and geodes on top and i have no idea how to do that either.
Hi,        I want to make a birthday cake with lettering that looks like crystals/minerals... the basic idea is to do rock candy which ive never done before..how shall i go about this? my idea was to take bendable wire and shape it into happy birthday in cursive writing and submerge it in sugar water/colour solution in hopes the crystals will grow on the lettering.  how do i get big crystals, and how little do i soak it for a amaller "druzy" like effect? i want it...