Posts by ambiroy

Sure, we do get dalda and table magarine (Brand name- Delicious) and Nutralite
Need a WHITE Frosting recipe for making perfect Rosettes (for Rosette cake) that could be piped out easily but sticks to the sides as well once done.  I stay in Rajasthan, India where the room temp is mostly 40+ and all kinds of frosting starts melting within no time. Also there are a few more challenges for me..... The frosting has to be eggless, and i dont find Crisco here.... So kindly suggest some other kind of shortening that is easily available.   Another...
Need a WHITE Frosting recipe for making perfect Rosette that could be piped out easily but sticks to the sides as well once done.  I stay in Rajasthan, India where the room temp is mostly 40+ and all kinds of frosting starts melting within no time. Also there are a few more challenges for me..... The frosting has to be eggless, and i dont find Crisco here.... So kindly suggest some other kind of shortening that is easily available.   Another thing that I would like...
Thanks a lot..... :) Lesson learnt well.... :)
It was there in the refrigerator shelf (but not in the freezer compartment) for about a month.... I scrapped of the top portion and the rest appears to be fine. But hv doubts on wether to use it or not.
Chocolate Ganache got spoiled after keeping refrigerated in an air tight disposable plastic box but it developed a layer of Fungus. Should I remove the top layer and use the rest for frosting or throw away the whole thing... :( Plz need feedbacks urgently as i hv to use it tomorrow.... :(   Also incase i donot want to use it in Frosting, what other options do i have to utilise it....... the consistency is creamy spreadable like or also can be scooped out...... Any...