Posts by harleymsi

How much should I charge for three 10 inch 14/20 layer cakes? Just trying to get an idea of what I should charge for them?
I am leaning more towards Gina's Sweet treats. I also like Gina's custom cakes and this will probably be a better choice for me.  I'm just advertising that I make custom cakes, cupcakes, and pies. I may add cinnamon rolls to the list. I'm not sure if Gina's sweet treats would be appropriate for such a small variety of things I'm offering at this time.
The closet bakery is 25-30 miles away. That sounds great. Thank you for your time and your help.
None, that I am aware of.
Thank you for your help that is a great idea. My competitive advantage is that I am offering my customers one of a kind, uniquely custom cakes and cupcakes in my community.
What do you mean by (competitive advantages)? Other bakery's names in my area or what?
I'm trying to come up with a company name for my cupcake/cake decorating business I'm trying to get up &running. Here are a few Ideas I've come up with so far, Gina's Sweet Tooth, Gina's cakes and Cupcakes, Gina's sweets cravings. Any ideas or suggestions are much appreciated.
I'm trying to come up with a company name for my cupcake/cake decorating business I'm trying to get up &running. Here are a few Ideas I've come up with so far, Gina's Sweet Tooth, Gina's cakes and Cupcakes, Gina's sweets cravings. Any ideas or suggestions are much appreciated.