Posts by kimlou

Thanks, I didn't mean a mix as in a packet mix, I mean would I use the same ingredents as I would in cupcakes, will be using candy melts of chocolate, don't like the sound of freezing them, it all needps to be down by Saturday evening so when do u sagest I start. X
Hi all, I am going to be making cake pops for the first Time, I will be making 75 of them, how long will they stay fresh for? (how long can I make them before the party) also do I use the same mix as I do for cupcakes? I will. Be using a cake pop machine, I need to make 75 cake pops, 75 cupcake and a 2tier cake for Sunday, so need to start soon, thanks in advance xx
Hi all, I am holding a cupcake stall on Sunday, it's the first one iv done, I will be making all sorts of designs, eg , Cookie Monster, rainbow, and sweetie cupcakes, and just basic buttercream with sprinkels, how much is a good price per cupcake. X
Ok, thanks. So if I bake them tomorrow night they will still be moist by Sunday, just the cupcakes with no butter cream on them x
Hi all, I'm in the same prediment, I am holding a cupcake stall on Sunday, it's the first one iv done, I will be mocking all sorts of designs, eg , Cookie Monster, rainbow, and sweetie cupcakes, how much is a god price per cupcake. X
Hi all will my cupcakes stay fresh for 2 night in a box coved with cling film? I'm in great need of advice, ASAP, please. X