Posts by wtagrl

I made 300 cupcakes for a wedding this past summer. I used shallow plastic tote boxes() like you could slide under a bed), and a really large cake box, probably the size used for a full size cake, that someone just happen to save for me from another use. My husband bought sheets of styrafoam from Menards and then we cut to fit the bottom of the totes. I pushed tooth picks into the styrofoam and then each decorated cupcake went onto a toothpick. Then I just covered them...
I have found the wasc flavored recipes but I can't find the recipe for just wasc that would make white cake or cupcakes. I hate to be a pain. But i've been searching all kinds of search terms in different forums. I used the lemon variation by macsmom. Can someone give me a link so I can get the plain recipe. Thanks soooo much. I liked her recipe for the lemon and LOVE  the amount of cupcakes it comes out with so I really want to stick with that recipe only for white. I...
Thank you so very much! Tantrum averted!  
One more question. I've been trying to find the instructions on here somewhere. Like how and in what order you add ingredients, etc... I'm sorry but I just can't find it and I'm feeling like having a little tantrum! lol! Can anyone point me in the right direction?
5.Also one big oops I just noticed is that one of my cake boxes is 18.5oz and one is 15.5oz. I live in a really small town so It's quite a drive to the nearest store. Anyway to fix that? Add 3 oz   Add 3 oz of cake flour??   Sorry I don't know how to do quotes
good point on the yogurt cups! I did interpret it to mean just the yogurt cups but forgot to think about how much sour cream that would actually equal. I'm a bit intimidated by making any changes!
I"m pasting this for lemon cake that I found on here:   Lemon Poppyseed 2 pkgs lemon cake mix 2 c CAKE flour (or 1-3/4 c AP flour + 1/4 c cornstarch) 2 c sugar 1 pkg lemon pudding 3 c lemon yogurt 8 egg whites 1 2/3 cup lemonade, 1 cup vanilla coffee creamer, 1 t lemon extract* 2 t vanilla* 1 t almond* (*or 4 teaspoons LoRanns Princess emulsion instead of all of the other extracts). 1/4 c poppy seeds   I have to make some changes but don't know how...
I've been looking at these forums for a couple weeks but for the life of me I can't figure out what WASC means nor where you all find the recipe
I volunteered to do 250 cupcakes for a cousins wedding toward the end of June. I'm trying to figure stuff out and practice now because I haven't even decorated a cake in probably 10 years! lol! It stresses me out. Anyway Her colors are from David's Bridal. They are Malibu blue and Magnolia, both of which you can google Davids Bridal Malibu etc.. Can you help me with what color gel I should order? I bought wilton's pink for the magnolia and feel I can probably get pretty...