Posts by liyana

but after i put the fondant decos.. should i put the cake back to the refrigerator?
Hello, I am a student in Moscow, Russia. At this side of the world, it's really hard for me to get fondant & gumpaste. So, what I do is I buy them from my hometown..Malaysia. I would like to know, how do I decorate my cake with fondant figures on my buttercream frosted cake? coz what happen is, when i leave my frosted cake on te refrigerator and added my fondant decos after..put them back in the fridge overnight, my fondant will become sweaty! what should I really do? hope...
Hello, I am a student in Moscow, Russia. At this side of the world, it's really hard for me to get fondant & gumpaste. So, what I do is I buy them from my hometown..Malaysia. I would like to know, how do I decorate my cake with fondant figures on my buttercream frosted cake? coz what happen is, when i leave my frosted cake on te refrigerator and added my fondant decos after..put them back in the fridge overnight, my fondant will become sweaty! what should I really do? hope...
wow there is such thing! but I am currently in Moscow, and I doubt there is such kind here... unfortunately :(
Yeah, I would say butter is still the boss though...  and maybe this explains why I can never get the smooth frosted buttercream cake.. thanks for the advice! I shall start using butter more often from now on...
Hello, I just wanna ask if any of you had tried making buttercream using margarine instead ? Coz i usually use margarine and I wonder does it actually taste different from the ones made with butter.. and any tips on using margarine for buttercream ? thanks !