Posts by Baking Queen

Wow what a great cake!! (I wish my client wanted the cake to be flipped over like that, but insisted on it supported from wheels underneath)The cake turned out great though! Will see if the client is happy tomorrow morning as it took all day to do! Ended up making the wheels from fondant and dowel rods together covered in fondant to support cake and wheels. I also made the elevated rump of the board with rice crispies and covered the whole cake in fondant. I am so pleased...
Tj
Thanks for your advice:) ANYONE ELSE I'M DESPERATE PLEASE!!??
Oops sorry for the typos;)
Hello everyone! Okay so this client asked me to make a penny board cake which I believe to be just a type of skateboard...?(you may be able to tell so far that I have NO IDEA what I got myself into lol!!) Anyway, I'm wondering how to assemble this cake.. I think I am going to use to semicircles and a carved sheet cake but how would I do the wheels? I wanted to originally do them out of donuts, but how would I atrach them to the cake..?ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!
Cute!!
Also I have used luster dust and vodka mix to paint on the flowers which gives it a mix more rich effect and isn't so subtle. hope that's helped!
Oops not again lol!! I can never just post once ugh so sorry
wheat is actually gluten and so is barley, and rye so did you mean gluten FREE cakes?
wheat is actually gluten and so is barley, and rye so did you mean gluten FREE cakes?