Posts by rodgera

I'm from London, Ontario and I found LorAnn's oils at Bulk Food/Bulk Barn stores.  They carry basic flavours only - mint, rum, orange, watermelon and I think strawberry.
I live in London, Ontario and can't find Viva towels.  What I use are the blue shop towels.  They come in rolls like paper towels and are found in the automotive department at Wal-Mart or Canadian Tire.  Hope this helps.
Hi Heather.  Great job on the mini cakes.   I'm Anne Marie and I live in London, Ontario.  I am curious about where you buy your baking supplies, tools etc.  I've ordered molds from Too Nice To Slice in Kitchener and Satin Ice at Cakes and Scoops in St. Thomas.  
Hi.    I live in London, ON and have found 2 stores close to home that sell/ship cake items.  The first store is Scoops and Cakes in St. Thomas on Talbot Street.  I haven't been there yet but according to their website they sell Satin Ice.  The other store is Too Nice To Slice in Kitchener.  I have purchased molds and impression mats from them and had them shipped to the house.  Either store is a short drive and would make a nice day trip.   Hope this helps.
Thank you so much.  This is exactly what I need 
I'm wanting to practice making ganache and torte/cover a double layer 8 inch cake.  My question is, how do you calculated how much ganache you need to make to cover various cake sizes and shapes?     Thanks
Sorry.  Costco filling/mouse is 1 cup whipping cream, 1 cup milk and 1 package instant pudding.
Bump
Bump
My grandson has asked for a chocolate cake with peanut butter filling.  Can I add peanut butter to the Costco filling recipe?  If so how much and when do I add it?  If not are there any other suggestions?   Thanks from a Newbie.