Posts by GloriCreations

THIS IS JUST SAD....WELL I KNOW I WON'T BE RENEWING ANYTHING WITH CAKE CENTRAL AND WILL STICK WITH YUMMY ARTS ALL THE WAY. (big sigh) SO SAD
I received mine too at the same time. It was at that time that they said the book will be shipped in February. Ummmmm hello CC no book. Then after that, the price went down......yep after we all paid the full price so we could get that limited edition!!
Ok now on this link it say there will only be 500 copies.....I hope that's more than who ordered them. Now they're $99 just for the book!! (sigh)
I'm looking for the cake central license plate frame "I'd rather be making cakes" , where can I find it?!?!?
WOW!!!! This is crazy!! You pay full price for a "limited edition" copy, don't get it. Then it goes on sale for a "special" price. I'm just glad I'm not the only one. I wonder if those of us that paid when the offer first came out will get some kind of credit or refund. I like CC but this is totally ridiculous.  
I'm looking for the cake central license plate frame "I'd rather be making cakes" , where can I find it?!?!?
Went on picmonkey too!! Just loved it
Well to avoid court costs and time away from my business, I'll just not make them. Hmmm makes me wonder why I've never seen Collette, Ron, Mike, Marina or any of the other Cake Masters making character or designer bag cakes or shoes. Unless it's a competition and even then there's a representative there. So....
Love Ribbet!!!! Tried using Microsoft "painter" ... I'll try that again when my patience will allow ;) and the watermark website???? to much stuff going on with that one. Ribbet was quick easy and as you said fun to use!! Thank you so much! Now I can't wait to decorate and design fondant cakes as I go further into my business. Being on Cake Central has already been a blessing to me just from this! Thank you so much!!
I know right lol