Posts by sausagedog123

HI, Wondering if anyone who uses an edible printer has the same problem as me... When my Cannon IP65000 prints, the colours come out much darker than on my photoshop screen. I have been looking into ICC profiles, I see that when you buy an edible printer that some companies will give you a custom icc profile for printing on the edible sheets.   Does anyone know how I can do this? Or what I need to do to make my colours match?   Many Thanks
Thankyou so much for your suggestions!
Hi all, I am desparately trying to find an extra long bench scraper for ganaching tall cakes (between 6 and 8 inches in height) and am having no luck finding  them.I have seen many of them being sold on australian websites, but none in the UK. Does anyone know of a supplier? Thanks x
Hi, I am hoping someone will be able to help me. I have been trying to find a extra long stainless steel bench scraper for ganaching or butter creaming a tall tier cake. I am looking for a 20cm long one.  I have seen a few online, but these shops are based in australia and do not deliver to the uk. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy one? Or even a company which might custom make one? Many Thanks!
thankyou all for your advice, I'm on the hunt for it now! i don't really want to import it because of taxes was hoping that there was a supplier here in the uk. hopefully ill find one, thank you!
I'm looking to set up a cake business starting from may, so I'm trying to find all of my suppliers now, at the moment I am ordering online although it would be better to have a distributor. I think the one I'm after is carma.
thankyou, i will have a look
Hey guys, I just wondered if anybody knew where to get these in the...
Hi, I hope somebody can help me, Ive just found out about Massa Ticino fondant for icing cakes and am looking to buy some. Does anyone know of a supplier in the uk? and also know the price to a 7kg tub? Also im a little confused about what i need... Im only looking to ice the cakes, roll it out. Do i need white decoration paste, or fondant white?   Thanks!   Sam