Posts by Mad Batter

Thanks so much.. I thought about Craftsy too.. I have purchased several of the courses from there .. I will google too and see what I can find! :) 
Can anyone tell me how in the world you make the cakes that look like this?? Thanks 
to AZCouture... I agree. Actually she knows what my baking taste like because they have ordered my white cupcakes/cake with red raspberry filling and believe it or not that was one of the flavors she requested to taste!! They already know what that taste like because every time they order they always comment that they should try something different but keep ordering the same thing lol.  I did explain to her that it is impossible for me to do that many flavors and that...
Thank you everyone :) I know I have to tell her no but just wasn't sure how to do it I guess lol. I will  figure out a polite way  to tell her its just not possible!! I don't have a store front to sell what I would have leftover . I just do this on the weekends and take orders.. nothing is made ahead of time. I almost fell off my chair when I read her request she sent me!! Thanks again.. great advice as always from everyone on Cake Central! 
Omy gosh.. I have a customer that wants to taste my cupcakes for her wedding... BUT she wants to order a dozen and a half of 9 different ones.. 2 of each flavor!!! I don't know what in the world to tell her... She is a niece of my good friend but that is an almost impossible order to do.. all of my cupcakes recipes make 2 dozen cupcakes and almost every one of them has a different icing and filling :( HELP! lol I know I should probably just uh no I can't do that but I...
Thank you! Those are awesome sites... I think I found what I am ordering for them on the websites you sent me! 
ok I will check out google and see what I can find too .. Thank you 
I will have to check if there is a party city around here. I know the closest Michaels is in columbus and I dont get down that way very often. I will have to do some checking around.. Thanks :) 
Thank you for your help.. I will check out the sixlets. Didnt even think about those. She doesnt care if they arent M&M's. It was the m&m website that I looked at and unless I cant read it right (Lol which is a distinct possibility!)  the smallest amount I can order in bulk is the 2 lb for 34.99 plus 9.99 shipping. She doesnt seem like she has a huge concern about price, although her fiance talks a little differently lol .. I just thought if I can find a cheaper...
I need to make a pinata cake for a wedding in October and they want teal/silver m&m's inside BUT the smallest amount you can purchase in bulk is a 2lb. bag and they cost $35 +shipping!! Does anyone have any suggestions of anything else that is edible I can use to put inside the cake that comes in those colors? I'm at a loss for ideas and may have to end up going with the expensive m&m's but was hoping to find a more inexpensive solution ...especially since it will only...