Posts by AlainaRay

The next cake maker or bakery is at least 2 hrs drive away. They aren't wedding cakes just birthday cakes. So I don't think these people would drive that far to get their cakes :/
I have a big weekend this weekend with 4 cakes to do and I have woken up sick! I can't get off the couch! I don't know what to do I don't want to let these people down. I am the only cake decorator in town. Has anyone been in this situation before?
Hi guys, I am making a a lot of cupcakes for a market stall. I am wondering if anyone has froze their cooked cupcakes, or cupcake batter and when they thaw out do they still taste the same? TIA
Hi guys, I am having my first market stall in a few weeks. I will be selling cupcakes and cake pops. Can some one please tell me now many different cupcakes flavors are suitable and which ones are the most popular? Any tips on market stalls? TIA
Hello everyone I am new to this site. Does anyone know a good online store to get cake decorating supplies? I am a beginner and have only been decorating cakes for about 12 months.