Posts by Ceyda

Wilton 1b has 6 point star but this one has 7.
what is this nozzle's number/brand?
Thank you all for the great answers. Could you tell me which nozzle was used to pipe that?
Can anyone tell me the differences of those nozzles? I have been searching it for 2 days and couldnt find comprehensive info
Hi, I would like to make cream cheese frosting without butter. However, I couldnt find a good recipe. Does any of you have a recipe and it should be a really stiff frosting one? Thanks
I would like use Marzipan as a fondant to decorate cookies. Do you think it would work?
Izzy sweet and lloveweddings, could you give us the recipes?
I want to make cream cheese buttercream and have been searching at the forum and came up this recipe: 1 cup butter 1/2 cup shortening 16 ounces cream cheese 3 1/2 pounds powdered sugar 1 tablespoon vanilla 1/2 teaspoon salt As you can see there is shortening on the recipe. 1)Do you use shortening, if so which brand? 2)I will make a 9" red velvet cake with cream cheese buttercream. If I made that recipe, I would have bowls of buttercream. However, I dont want that much. If...
Which one do you prefer white or golden marzipan?
Has any one ever tried to make homemade fondant? If so, how was it, did you like the outcome? What is the recipe as well