Posts by sweetangeljake

I have the dilema here. I have doing cakes and candy for 10 years have recently moved to a tiny town. I have two local businesses that want me to come work for or with them the local donut shop and a Floral Shop/Bistro. Dont know what to do??? hourly wage?? split commission if so how much? rent space??
I'm in Arkansas and customer just text picture and ask me to do something similar
Help i Need Quick Response cake going out today! I think I'm underpricing my work but afraid I will loose business if I raise my prices. I'm doing a two tier cake with fondant decorations! Bottom layer is 10" w/buttercream icing and a pacman scene in fondant, top tier is a 4" rubrics cube iced in buttercream wfondant decorations then for the topper I made a cassette tape out73962231 of fondant and added small fondant pacman and 4 little goblins on wires What would be...
Help i Need Quick Response cake going out today! I think I'm underpricing my work but afraid I will loose business if I raise my prices. I'm doing a two tier cake with fondant decorations! Bottom layer is 10" w/buttercream icing and a pacman scene in fondant, top tier is a 4" rubrics cube iced in buttercream wfondant decorations then for the topper I made a cassette tape out73962231 of fondant and added small fondant pacman and 4 little goblins on wires What would be...