Posts by kmac1978

Thanks for checking! I know this whole Disco Dust thing is suddenly a concern... one of my local suppliers even stopped carrying it because they themselves just learned that they're not technically edible. I have a small container of Disco glitter... guess I'll be throwing it away, even though I love the sparkly effect it creates.
People do it all the time, even though it is technicall illegal. I think it depends on the size of your business, and whether you want to take the risk... I highly doubt Disney or Nickelodeon or anyone is looking out for the small-time gal working out of her home, but if you had a real brick-and-mortar bakery/storefront, then yeah, you might be in trouble.
I am new to 3D gumpaste modelling; I love it and am having a lot of fun, but as I said, I'm a noob and am still learning the tricks of the trade. :)   Does anyone have any idea how to make this fellow out of gumpaste/fondant? http://www.rarebricks.com/star-wars-lego-minifigures/battle-droid-commander/   I've had a request for a Star Wars Lego cake with one or more droid figures, as they are the Birthday Boy's absolute favorite SW characters. Is it possible? They...