Posts by Nixs247

Hi,   I would have thought so...how else would fellow CC members be able to assist with your query.   To be on the safe side, send a PM to one of the CC moderators first.   HTH  
Well said Baking Irene!   If after 2 decades - the water has not clearly flown over the bridge...there may lie trouble ahead.   But until such time (hopefully not) I say keep it professional as had you would conduct/consult with any Bride & Groom requesting your services.   Only divulge information on a "really need to know basis!" but professional of course.   If the MOG starts to interfere then you may need to advise the Bride & Groom or maybe have a...
Facebook has its pros and cons as we all know, but from a business standpoint (of which I'm no pro by any means) I like to keep things as professional as possible.   If a customer is not aware of how you conduct your business -  by inviting them to engage with you via email/face to face will certainly sort that out.   I have had inquiries from customers via email and I always always get "gmail" to show/reveal the other third parties aka cake bakers involved or by...
What at great ending for the start of a new chapter!!   Phew - You must be so so relieved?   I know I would be.   This just goes to show that there are still considerate people, in this world who sincerly appreciate the people that come into their lives.   So happy your worrying is now over.   All the best with your/their wedding Cake for 250 servings...lol   x
Well!   That was a very lengthy email to say the least....what's with all the waffle when the MOB could have got straight to the point?   Of which there is NO POINT to her DRAMATICAL WOOEING STORY....lol   I have looked and re-looked at your lovely creative design and I cannot for the life of me see those "Bulges!"   I agree with the others on this thread.....You need to contact the venue, photographers, florsit, dj or any other service ASAP that was...
Hi ya,   You could try BFP Wholesale for things like Regal Ice and Cake Mixes etc (if you use them).....   http://www.bfpwholesale.com/   HTH
Hi   I agree with both Kakeladi & Gemmal they both had valid points (not to say that the other comments are not valid).   Education is key especially when the customer hasnt got the foggiest idea of what time, energy and passion goes into making a freshly baked cake for their request.   (I got a request from a man yesterday saying that he wanted a 2 Tier Cake when I asked for the date in question he told me 29th Nov - so I naturally assumed it was for 2013...
If your customer/client really wants a 6" then Im sure they would happy to pay the same rate as an 8" (for example).   Can you account for the manual labour, overhead costs etc...needed for a 6"?   Your time and energy could be used better elsewhere.   HTH  
Hi ya,   Maybe you can try contacting the companies via the links below....   http://www.jestic.co.uk/product/cdr-500-f/   https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=ebay+Somerset+CDR-500F+uk&oq=ebay+Somerset+CDR-500F+uk&gs_l=hp.3...66033.68233.2.69069.5.5.0.0.0.0.130.614.0j5.5.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.vB104fxn-j0&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=f788b81881e9b0de&bpcl=38897761&biw=1366&bih=606   HTH  
How about using a small dab of Royal Icing to glue?   Just my two pennies worth...   Nixs :o)