Posts by tykesmommy

I think your cakes are ok. However, if I am correct (and if I'm not, someone please correct me!!), I think you're violating copyright law. Especially with the Hello Kitty, Dora, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Playboy cakes. Be careful. Personally, I like icing that is more smooth than that, but overall, they're not too bad! Practice, practice, practice!!!
Any cake made with a pan that is a copyrighted character is for home use only. Ie not to be sold. The company who produces the pan has the right to sell the copyrighted item to the public, but the public isn't allowed to sell any cake made from the pan without permission from the original copyright holder.
Me either.
This. Personally, I don't like it. It just looks off and I can't put my finger on it.
http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/product_nutrition.sandwiches.292.McRib-.html Go here and then click nutrition. It contains every ingredient for every component of the McRib. I would rather eat that then go chew on some plastic.
The one I posted earlier is wonderful!!! Everytime I bake, I use this recipe
Hmmmm.....
I'm sorry, but what in the world would possess you to STEAL someone else's hard work to pass off as your own and then, tell the very people you have stolen from to go look at your page?? That is beyond stupid. LeeAnn, I love your work and you should feel kinda honored that your work is good enough for people to want to steal. Well, maybe not, but your get te point. OP, get a dagum life that doesn't involve being a thief.
I haven't ever used DD personally, but I had planned to try it out since it is so pretty!! Now, ewww! I wouldn't dare feed my kids, myself, a stranger, or anyone else dagum plastic. Shame on the DD companies for making something non edible be so darn pretty!
To me, soul food is like greens, fried chicken, potato salad, and red beans and rice. Jambalaya I guess. Yummy....