Posts by ryma

i cant im not from the US and they dont sell it where i live
hi i was wondering if  anyne has any tips on ho to make the windows of a car cake i did them once with black modeling chocolate but i want them to look like the real one any tips ????
thanks n' that's exactahy what happened in the end i got chocolate syrup
i did some modeling chocolate and it was my first time ever i kept it in the fridge over night then the next day i took it out but it was stickin' a litttle bit i read on the internet that u could use water to prevent stickin' i did so but after a while the modeling clay was melting i kept it in the freezer for couple hours but as soon as i took it out it melted again what am i doin' wrong could it be the water plz help
thanks that was helpful
thanks for answering this cake cake is gonna be ffor  me and my husband so i wanna make a small one 
hi i wanna do a car cake the dimensions are 20 cm length and 8 cm width  i have a 24cm round cake pan and a rectangular pan with dimensions 27*17cm which is best to use for the cake  ps. im gonna be bakin' a chiffon cake
hey have you tried to color this type of fondant can it be colored??
hey have you tried to color this type of fondant can it be colored??
i tried this recipe it came good before storin' it pliable but after putting it in the fridge it changed i used this recipe just like the normal fondant