Posts by Koccy

What a good idea! I'm waiting for your critics juste here :   http://cakecentral.com/g/i/2943424/a/3314919/the-gumpaste-baby-is-made-with-a-mold-sides-are-brushed-on-fondant-with-a-mix-of-three-kind-of-blue-this-is-a-6-inch-cake-4-high-the-water-drops-are-boiled-sugar-like-candies-the-flower-and-the-leaf-are-made-with-gumpaste-this-cake-was-done/     Thanks! :)
Last week I had to refused an order for a wedding cake. I know the bride and I'll be to the wedding. She told me that she wanted two svanilla buttercream cakes with two fresh roses on it for 60 parts.   I said :  euh....... we will be about 90 guests to the wedding... Have you tought about some other sweet things to complete the dessert table???   She answered : No, when cake will be over, people will just stop to eat it. ......     Can you imagine that...
Go luck! :)
Tu n'offres pas le même produit et il semble que tu ne souhaites pas vendre leurs produits. Pour ce qui est d'un espèce de partenariat/bon voisinage, ça dépend toujours de l'autre propio... S'il le prend mal, tu peux avoir des problèmes qui te grugerons de l'énergie.   Peut-être qu'il y a moyen de faire une petite vérification de façon diplomate??? Par contre, je ne peux pas dire comment je m'y prendrais.   (par curiosité, quel coin de Montréal? Je suis...
ahahaahahha...
What does mean PITA???
Shanter,   I need to see my chiro 3 times for this cake! ahahaahah
I may accept the challenge but in my relexion, i'm sure i'll made many mistakes from a beginner...   For the mini cakes, I will start in mind the basic price for a standard cupcake and compare the job....   My cupcakes started at 3.50 for a big cupcake with a simple "rosette" of icing with a little decoration like Wilton flowesr plungers.   For the mini-cake,   1. I have to put icing for a crumbcoat (?), I put the second coat and (try) to smooth it as my...
cakefat,   there's no way to block definitly someone to see a FB page. It's so easy to have an account : a email address and a password and you can be who you want and see what you want that is public...
  Merci Shanter, mais comme je l'ai dit, ce n'est pas une crainte mais une "écoeurantite" aigue de toujours voir cette personne faire une réplique de nos stratégies marketing (le terme est fort mais c'est le seul que j'ai) 2 jours après nous... ça finit par user. Mais bon, la meilleure chose reste encore de ne plus aller voir... et j'ai réussi aujourd'hui!! Je ne suis pas allée depuis que j'ai écrit ici! C'est un début...   for english speakers...   Thanks Shanter. As I...