Posts by NYRchick

Hello fellow bakers! What is your favorite butter? Vanilla extract? Chocolate? Starch? Please All, lets share what we know with each other HAPPY NEW YEAR ~Christine
Hello fellow baker ! Would you happen to know which SVG site you used for the wrappers?? I am new to Cricut Cake and just purchased the Sure Cuts A Lot that uses svg files... just not sure how to find them??? Thanks & HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hello fellow baker ! Would you happen to know which SVG site you used for the wrappers?? I am new to Cricut Cake and just purchased the Sure Cuts A Lot that uses svg files... just not sure how to find them??? Thanks & HAPPY NEW YEAR
Fabulous work !!! What brand frosting sheets did you use? I am under the impression that gumpaste is too hard to eat. Is that correct?
I recently purchased a CRICUT CAKE v2.31 and I purchased from ESTY a SCAL2 and it worked for me !!! They were very helpful!!! I just need to find tutorials to run SCAL2 as well as the Cricut Cake !!! https://www.etsy.com/listing/112253267/sure-cuts-a-lot-2-program-for-cricut: Happy Baking !!
Hello Bakers.  Are there some recipes that are better than others to make in advance and freeze for later baking or will all doughs freeze well? I am looking to make several kinds of Christmas cookies and I would like to begin making the dough. Thanks
What a shame for all of us.. I can only assume my CRICUT CAKE is recent ???   What is the GYPSY used for??
Thanks.. looks like i will be buying a bunch of cartridges :(   Happy Baking & thanks again
Hummmm.. not sure I just purchased the Martha Stweart Cricut Cake used from Craigslist. Not sure how to even find out...  i have a feeling I will be purchasing a lot of CRICUT cartridges....   Is there any other way to get pictures, images on line to the cricut?  I am looking for Harley Davidson Images in particular.   Thanks again for your helo. Not only am I new to CRICUT but I am technically challenged :(
Thank you for the information. i will try Ebay or Craigslist to see if I can get any used software. Provided that would even be possible. Is there a bakers on line type of ebay ? Thanks again and happy baking !!!