Posts by youniquetreats

Thanks for the input. All the information received has been very informative. I hope I was not offensive with my capital constructive. If so I apologize. Its just I've posted in the past and gotten bashed by other CC members Jason: My competitive advantage is my personalized customer service, and treats made fresh to order. Allowing me to have repeat customers. Maybe I should have said I'm struggling with how to market to and network with my target market. I will work on...
Hello I am seeking some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on how to grow and build my brand. I am a home-based business operating out of FL under the CFL. I have been in business for a year with the same amount of experience. I would like you to review my website and fb page to see where I can make changes. I have a business plan but am still unsure of my target market and how to market to them. Most of my business comes from word of mouth or...
Thanks for the info guys. I'm going to look into your suggestions. I will post a picture of the finished product.
Hello all! I have my first cake order and I need your help! I'm really a cupcake maker, but would live to get into cakes! My first order is an Eiffel tower cake for a baby shower. I saw a few threads on here about this topic, but their cakes don't look quite like what I need! I don't know how to stack or decorate the cake! PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks in advance! Here is what my customer is looking forhttp://thevegasweddingplanner.com/2009/10/12/wedding-cakes-color/
You are such a blessing!!! Thank you sooooooo much im going to start working on this right.away. I will be asking for cake boss for Christmas! Ii only have one oven at this time as im running my business from home under the Florida cottage law. You have been so helpful & nice! I appreciate that!
Just a quick question...how do i change the flavor? If the customer.wants.chocolate,strawberry etc...
Hi! Im a newbie baker,.and in need of some direction. I have a customer requesting "hard icing"! Im not sure what they mean...Is it crusted butter cream they want or should i just make some royal icing ? Is it acceptable to use royal icing on cupcakes????... Please help a confused newbie!! Thanks in advance!
this info is very helpful!! THANK YOU!!!!
@bakingirene forgive me for not knowing, but I was under the impression that CC was a place where I could ask these types of questions. Im fairly new to the site and am still trying to learn the ins and outs. And further more when i was 12 they didnt teach me how to flavor butter cream icing in school, nor did they teacg my 12yr old son. So for future reference if you can not respond in a positive manner, i suggest you dont respond at all!!!! (at least to my posts). So...