Posts by rockbabe

Thank u all for your replies! I will get to it when I can.   Do any of you have any good onlineshopping sites to recomend that ships to Sweden?? I know that in USA u have a lot of things that we don't here in Sweden and I want to at least try some.
Thank u very much!What kind of u to help me. I am very happy that I got an answer. the best part of it is that I got a DIY explanation of how to do it And I have to ask, what do I use to cover the cake with? I saw that u used fondant. Can I use something else?I am new at this so any tip u have is very welcome /Rockbabe
Hello everyoneMy name is Giz and I am a woman from Sweden that want some tips on how to make a cake in the shape of a Chevrolet Impala 1965.I want to make a cake for my boyfriend in the shape of that car, because that is our car. And she is a very special car and I was planing on making a cake to cellebrate that we have had her for a year. This anneversiary is in may 2013 so I have a lot of time, and that is why I wanted to start practising as soon as possible. what do I...