Posts by steveproxy

It's not milk.... but you can use Ghee. Get a good quality butter from the store. Make Ghee out of it. (The internet is very helpful with this) Use any standard 'canna-butter' recipe with the ghee instead of butter. Shelf-stable and is extremely digestable... very good carrier for cannabis. Stay Safe!  
Anytime I bake from scratch, my cake always comes out a little dry, i've tried brushing syrup on it but it's still not as moist as I want it to be. Any suggestions?
Hi everyone, I just joined and this is my first time here. I am in real need of help I am a beginner of cake making with using buttercream and fondant I am making some Christmas themed cupcakes and I was making the buttercream and tried to pipe my designs however there was a problem when I piped, I piped using the star nozzle onto the cupcake and it just went wrong the buttercream just went sloppy like the shape of the star just went away like wetsand does when it...
Thank you so much for the information everyone! I'm definitely going to try the recipe. . . maybe I'll let the client do a taste test before her event.
Thank you so much for the information everyone! I'm definitely going to try the recipe. . . maybe I'll let the client do a taste test before her event. Then if she doesn't like it, I'll go ahead and buy the bucket.
A full length wooden dowel may help a stacked cake from moving from side-to-side (2 full length dowels are even better), but the info provided by denetteb is the correct way to stack and stabilize a cake.
No matter what brand you buy, they've got to have a fast turnover - they've got to sell fast enough so a fresh supply is always at hand.
I made a pink champagne cake once and it was awesome, very delicate flavor.
This is beautiful weather here has me craving something sunny, sweet and tangy. I have a ton of oranges..!!!
I haven't done enough cakes that I've ever had someone tell me to put it in a walk-in, but now I'll know not to do it under any circumstances.