Posts by Kendall88

AMEN
[My friend's daughter recently committed suicide. She was being bullied at school. She posted a video on You Tube, a cry for help I suppose, which made it worse. Some of the comments she received were horrible. Two weeks later she committed suicide. Our local schools are now trying to deal with this issue[/quote]Sorry - I messed that quoting bit up.......but I was trying to get part of a reply to post.Danielle - this just made me feel so sad, sad for your daughter,...
bahahahaha ............and yet that is a reply - if you are going to ignore me. Just ignore me. But you can't because you hate not having the last word and your 'style' is speaking to us like we are naughty little children - trying to 'put me in my place' at the same time. You are nothing if not predicable.Lol I think if I were a 'fly on your wall' I would see steam coming out the top of your head now, but that is right, you are not following the post anymore are...
[quote="Danielle_loves_cake"]Lol - funny you should say that Danielle - was just wondering exactly the same thing - Jason you are just repeating yourself......are you reading the same posts as us or are you just seeing what you want to see?? Can we just clarify once and for all that I or the OP have nothing against people talking about their business.....can you just see what I have typed.....or do we need to go back and forth and just keep writing the same stuff... Now...
Oops - so sorry Unlimited.....I was not ignoring you, I did not see you post. Thank you for the link I will check it out. Lol - Pam.....I am here in Oz so that is good......promise not to eat the wipes or feed them to my children . I do currently use the Decorators Rose Spirits.....well I had a full bottle, brand new and then dropped it. I am assuming this is just the same as using Vodka as I brought a little bottle to use for is purpose.... I was just very curious...
Jason I find it very telling that you automatically think people are 'envious' because we mentioned we are sick of hearing about a persons business.....jumping to this conclusion could maybe lead me to believe 'you' get a teeny tiny bit envious of people ....but then again, I'm no shrink . I simply mentioned that I am sick of the SAME person/s 'banging on' about how successful,knowledgable, educated they are, their crap don't stink, etc, etc and basically if anyone has a...
Agree with you totally Danielle.....although it does not necessarily mean it has to be puppies and rainbows......No one is saying you have to pat people on the head and say 'oh wow that cake is the best I have ever seen'.....there is a way to say things nicely and without being rude... Do you tell your friend who asks for the opinion 'does my bum look big in this' (as she excitedly tries on her new dress) "holy cow woman, you need to get that big arse of yours to the gym...
Thanks hbquikcomjames - it is for ballpoint pen......the 2 yr old has drawn over the side of the suede couch. Am pretty sure it is not real suede as it was only a cheapy.....think I may give it a try, does not matter too much as couch is old and we are waiting till kids are a bit older until we get a better quality one. Thanks for your reply
Sorry - off topic....but to 'unlimited' - does hairspray remove ink from clothing??