Posts by amandarach4

I'm allowed to sell in stores as long as the products are labeled in a certain way.
I officially started my at-home cupcake business- ABCupcakes. I am selling cupcakes by the dozen and also cake pops by the dozen. I currently have the cupcakes priced at $25 for "regular" and $30 for specialty. My cake pops are priced $18 per dozen. Are these prices the normal? I'm in central Ohio if that makes a difference. I also want to sell in a store that my mother in law owns. I want to sell cupcakes individually and I've seen people putting the 9 ounce cups and bags...
I have seen the push pop containers for cake. they look really cool and I'm wondering if I could sell them in a store? has anybody? I haven't acts illy gotten to look at one so I don't know how the lids are to let them be or if I have to put a small piece of tape on it, etc. just wondering what other people's thoughts are and maybe what you would price them? if I can't sell them in a store that all my other things are going to, I'm hoping to sell them as custom orders from...
first off, let me introduce myself. my name is amanda. I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Aubrey (almost 2) and Baileigh (4 months). I started an at home cupcake business- ABCupcakes. I am currently selling custom orders and found boxes and inserts for those. (I sell them by the dozen.) I make everything from scratch. My mother-in-law has a local food market and wants to sell some of my goods- cupcakes, cake pops, buckeyes, etc. My only issue right now is that I...