Posts by jessipoo

I know this is a little late but I wanted to let you know how it went. We made a little more than even, I kept notes to see which ones sold and I think we had them priced a little high so we cup the prices later on in the day. We didn't sell all, but between my husband and I's parents we managed to get rid of most cupcakes after the show to send to work with them! I definitely know what I am going to do for the next show! Definitely making the frosting a head of time! We...
Thanks everyone, I wish I had more time to make the icing and stuff ahead of time but this week was crazy with final wedding preparations and the wedding on Sat (10-13). I think we decided on 500 cupcakes for a trial. I'll just have to bust my butt when we get back on the 22nd. Wish me luck!
In a few weeks, instead of resting up from the jet-lag I will incur from coming home from our honeymoon, I will be planning on baking a ton of cupcakes. My mother-in-law is having a "Ladies Day Out" the weekend after we get home and has asked me to bake some cupcakes to sell. I just recently started baking and have no idea what to actually do. Here's where I need some advice:How many cupcakes should I bake? What should I sell my cupcakes for? My MIL bought me a bunch of...