Posts by Waterblommetjie

Hi everyone,   I want to make green tea cupcakes, but cannot find matcha powder anywhere in my town! (I live in South Africa).   The recipe has got milk in, so I was thinking of heating the milk and steaping two teabags in the milk, cooling it and then using it in the recipe.   Do you think it will work?   My other option is breaking one of the teabags and grinding the tea to a fine powder...   Which one should I go for?   Any suggestions will be...
Hi everyone! Thank you for your advise. I also thought Rolkem powders were the way to go!Will post a pic after the weekend.Have a great one darlings!X X XLove & FrostingWaterblommetjie
Hi fellow cakers!I want to make a Mexican inspired cake using black fondant and painting with colour on the fondant. I am from South Africa, so if you know of products I can find here, please let me know.What can I use to paint on the black fondant that will show up?I will post a pic once I'm done. It's a cake for myself - I'm turning 37 on Tuesday!Love and frostingWaterblommetjie