Posts by mattrcvt

I do have syrup handy! Use the buttercream now, let it chill then try to move it? What do you suggest?
So I'm a novice making a wedding cake for my cousin..wouldn't it figure. My practice cakes went well but the real deal failed! While transporting my 12x12 to its second layer to dirty ice..it cracked! An 8x8 double layer is supposed to set on top of it.. Do I need to remake the middle layer or do you guys think it'll hold?!
So I'm a novice making a wedding cake for my cousin..wouldn't it figure. My practice cakes went well but the real deal failed! While transporting my 12x12 to its second layer to dirty ice..it cracked! An 8x8 double layer is supposed to set on top of it.. Do I need to remake the middle layer or do you guys think it'll hold?!
Is it one sided or both? Any punctures? Being in Florida I think of snake bite. Second I think insect bite or sting.. if that's the case use Benadryl. 1Mg per pound. 12 pound dog give half of the 25 mg tabs.. 75 pound dog give three. Every12 hours as needed. If its an old dog, swelling by the cheek and eye could be an abscessed tooth. Hope everything is okay!
Is it one sided or both? Any punctures? Being in Florida I think of snake bite. Second I think insect bite or sting.. if that's the case use Benadryl. 1Mg per pound. 12 pound dog give half of the 25 mg tabs.. 75 pound dog give three. Every12 hours as needed. If its an old dog, swelling by the cheek and eye could be an abscessed tooth. Hope everything is okay!
I'm a licensed vet tech, no where near professional at baking! I'm doing my cousins wedding cake. I've gotten down how to icing a square cake and make it smooth.. But she wants texture added and a specific style and I have no clue how to do it! Please help! I can return the favor with animal info!Thanks, Matt