Posts by CottageGirlSkills

I agree with debidehm. I use the same recipe (minus two tbl water) and I love the recipe; however, I do have issues with the fondant sticking to my countertop. I rolled it fresh (still slightly warm) onto a 'crisco' covered surface with powdered sugar thrown on the fondant ANYtime it was sticky and each time i rolled it. I found that flipping the fondant over frequently also helped! But definitely use debidehm or my recipe as it is easy to make, work with, and eat...
I think you hit the nail on the head! the chocolate was very hot so I am sure that was the problem because the balls werent hard just not soft. Thanks Mom2twogrlz!! They were a hit regardless so I'll take it yay!
I just completed my first attempt at Cake Poppers...*whew* not my favorite. Even after watching many videos and reading numerous forums...some of them were still too cold and the white chocolate cracked. Does anyone know the correct amount of time to freeze the cake poppers so that they are cold enough to cover easily, but won't crack once the chocolate sets?? HELP PLEASE~!