Posts by ohsugarsweets

My husband works also. That will give us income. The truck is 100% for business. This year, I have to cut off the business and put it on hold due to family and medical reasons but I'm going to hold on to all of my equipment. I can use it later when I can start back up again.
I've had my home business up and running for a little less than 2 years. It has been a very busy year. This year I bought A LOT of equipment and supplies. I'll be taking an $11,000 loss on my business,  not including $5,900 in mechanic work on the truck I use for deliveries (because a mechanic screwed up on the work he did, so another mechanic had to fix it. This is currently waiting for a court hearing) . Is this a ridiculous amount of expense/loss on a new business?  I'm...
I was going to say the exact same thing as ladyellam :) Vodka is a miracle worker.
My mom's birthday is coming up and I wanted to try something new. She loves the taste of smbc, and she loves pistachio. Is it possible to add a box of instant pudding to the smbc? I would also love to make a pistachio cake, but all of my attempts have failed in the past. I might just go with a safe option like vanilla cake :) If you have an amazing pistachio cake recipe you're willing to share, I'd love to try it. 
 It doesn't matter how busy a business is. When someone does "cheap" work, it affects the entire profession. I'm licensed and work from my home kitchen, I charge as if I have a storefront. I've been told I'm pricey then they go to their grandma's uncle's cousin for the cake because they'll make it for $25. I get a little irritated with this, but honestly,  I get more satisfaction when they post pics of the cake wreck. Lol
  I'm a Cowboys fan (obviously...lol)...I made this for my birthday party last year
When / if they bring back any shows, they should include a caption that explains the amount of time that was spent to create the cake, and the price :)
We rent our home. I really think I'm just going to have to put everything on hold I really really appreciate everyone's advice and suggestions. Yall are the best!
Thank you so much.  And yes, both banks were credit unions
I wonder how I can find out if a local college offers that. Should I just call around?