Posts by Diana81

Sweetflowers, that s cool! Will check it out!
Like a dark yellow.
Gold can be made with brownish yellow fondant and then u paint it w gold luster dust.
Ok!
Oh no! I hear u! I have a 2 yo too, I d be a nightmare!
U could also try a craft store like michaels.
Lol! Sorry to hear that! Amazon.com has a big selection of rhinestone ribbons.
Hi! I used to have this problem and still do sometimes. Here are some steps that might help:- let your cake cool off, then put a thin layer of buttercream over the entire cake, then put it in the freezer for 30 mins- 60 mins. Repeat these steps two more times, until the buttercream looks smooth on your cake. ( there s a tutorial here on how to cover your cake smoothly w buttercream).- when u take your cake out of the freezer for the third time, take your fondant ( already...
Was the icing underneath your fondant hard or soft? Putting it in the freezer for an hour or until it s hard can be very helpful.Did u knead the fondant long enough? Knead it until it gets pliable.How thick way the fondant layer? If it was too thin, it might have caused the ripping.
Was the icing underneath your fondant hard or soft? Putting it in the freezer for an hour or until it s hard can be very helpful.Did u knead the fondant long enough? Knead it until it gets pliable.How thick way the fondant layer? If it was too thin, it might have caused the ripping.