Posts by HotPink_LipGloss

Yeah don't do it unless you experiment first. Make some and then try it the next day. Hope you can have some success.
That totally happened to me too. I bought a Nutella cupcake from my favorite cupcake shop(that is 6 hours away from me) and I tasted no Nutella...was so disappointed. It's really bizarre how Nutella does that.
It was a new jar & I didn't add anything else but powdered sugar and butter. The flavor was so strong right after I made it. I was so embarrassed to give it to the teacher but all she did was praise the cupcakes lol. In the future, I'm just going to use straight Nutella as a filling instead of frosting. Thank you both for your input.
Thank y'all so much! I'll get to baking ASAP .
I was asked to make a couple 7up pound cakes for a function that is tomorrow at 5pm. Is it too soon to make it now? Will it still be moist & fresh? If not I'll just make them early in the morning. Thank you.
^^Thank you again for all this fabulous info .
Thank you!
I find that the mini cupcake liners found at the store are way too small. I know there is another, bigger size type mini liners...what are they called? Will they fit in regular mini cupcake pans? Thank you all so much!
I halved the recipe & subbed 2TBS of flour for cocoa. The flavor was identical to sprinkles which has the best RV and it was super moist. People went crazy over it even the RV haters. However, it was super crumbly & stuck to the sides of the wrapper...a problem I also have with Hershey's perfect chocolate cake as cupcakes. No one said anything tho...just compliments & to keep the recipe. Here's a pic & I made them with Wilton's king size muffin pan(awesome pan).
Thank you all for the help & suggestions. I am going to test out a few & give to some red velvet fanatics for their opinions. Will let you know how it turns out .