Posts by HotPink_LipGloss

Thank you. I have the king size wilton cupcake pan & liners which are great but they are like 4 cupcakes in one. I did find some taller ones on charming creations site just now 2x1 3/4 that I think these could be. My question is do I need a different cupcake pan now? Thank you.
Maybe you are baking them a little too long? I don't mind slightly harder edges on my cupcakes though & usually by day two it softens.
Is your pan a nonstick dark coated one? Those pans tend to cook the outer part of cupcakes or any baked goods faster. If that's the case, reducing your oven temperature by 25 degrees should help.
One of the cupcakeries here uses this size & They are not jumbo but taller than standard cupcake liners. Also where can you get them? Thank you.
Here's an inside of dorie greenspan perfect party cake when I make it. This time I used it to make lemon meringue pie cupcakes. Totally moist fluffy & delicious.
Ok thank you!
ThankThank you. Is this in addition to the ingredients call for on the boxed mix? Really one cup eggs?
In this recipe yes you must sift the flour. When you measure your flour, make sure you use a scoop measurement & level off the top with a knife. Cream the butter & sugar for a while. Directions say 3 minutes but I often do 4 minutes.
I use Dorie Greenspan perfect party cake for all my white/vanilla based cakes/cupcakes minus the lemon zest called in the recipe. I add extracts/fruits to taste according to what flavor I'm making. Also add another stick of butter bc to me it's dry without it & I always use buttermilk. Yields a very fluffy cupcake. Maybe one notch less fluffy as boxed mixes. Just type Dorie Greenspan perfect party cake in Google.
Hello Cakers. I am 100% a from scratch baker; however, my best friend can't afford to buy a cake for a bridal shower she's throwing. She was going to make cupcakes from a box herself but I offered to do it as long as she bought the mixes. So she bought the pillsbury traditional vanilla mixes which don't have any pudding. Which cake mix extender recipe would be best for those? I've never made an extender recipe before & definitely not used to the non pudding mixes. I am...