Posts by Sweetcups

Which coolers do you use for keeping cupcakes? And are your cupcake boxes made of paper or plastic?
hey guys,I want to start my home-based cupcake business, but I have a lot of questions!!! Haha I would really appreciate the help of anyone who has their cupcake business - how many cupcake boxes/inserts should I have on hand ( I live in Belgium and I will order them in the states because I will be there temporarily and I will be able to bring them to Belgium). I am tempted to order a lot because I can't find cheap ones in Belgium, but at the same time, I haven't started...
Hey guys! I'm starting a home based cupcake business and I've always wondered how amateur bakers (who do not buy expensive machines) print logos and pictures on cupcakes. Do they buy a food color printer or do they go to a professional bakery and pay to use their printer?Thank you so much in advance!
hey guys!I've always wondered how amateur bakers who don't buy expensive machinery manage to print pictures and logos on cupcakes and cakes. Do they buy the food printers? Do they go to professional bakeries and pay them to use the printer? Any advice is highly appreciated! thanks a lot!
hey guys!I've always wondered how amateur bakers who don't buy expensive machinery manage to print pictures and logos on cupcakes and cakes. Do they buy the food printers? Do they go to professional bakeries and pay them to use the printer? Any advice is highly appreciated! thanks a lot!