Posts by bakeblisss88

Hi!I am a newbie cookie lover (how did I only discover how awesome cookies are so recently?!) and my mind is racing with the endless possibilities.I'm really keen to work with edible images on cookies. So for Christmas, I'm thinking of finding beautiful vintage images of Santa and using them to decorate my cookies.My question is this: it seems almost impossible to do any of this in Australia without actually buying all of the equipment (printer, cartridges, paper, editing...
You guys are seriously awesome! Thank you so much. Am off to buy some cornflour (I think that's the Aussie version of corn starch) and will try all of your tips. I am so grateful
Hi everyone,First post from me - lovely to meet you all I had a look through some of the past posts but couldn't find what I was looking for, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating previous topics.I am trying to colour my white fondant deep blue. It's starting to look good but it is getting way too sticky to work with. I did read here that I should let it rest for 24 hours. What do you think? Is there anything else I can do? Should I add tylose or will that just make it the wrong...