Posts by Goobergirl1601

Just a quick question. I love this glaze recipe. I use it all the time. My question is......I am making an order for someone, the cookies are all baked and ready to decorate. She just emailed and asked me to wait until next week! Can I go ahead and decorate them before freezing them? Will the colors run into each other when they thaw? I appreciate your help. I had planned my schedule to do them this weekend. Sigh........
I just made my first wedding cake for my nephew. My buttercream was as smooth as can be when I left home. When I delivered the cake 45 minutes away, it was bumpy and lumpy and starting to crack. What am I doing wrong? The temperature here is in the 50's, humidity is low. I has crumb coated and applied a final coat. It wasn't very thick. I had finished decorating it the day before and stored it in a cake carrier overnight in my basement which is about 60 degrees. ...
Do you mean in the recipe section? If you do, all it does is spin and say that it is loading at the bottom of the comment section. I can't get to the posts at the end. I can only read the early posts.I have done a search in the forum section and I get tons of post about the WASC.I'm sorry, but I am not sure which post you are referring too.Thanks for your help.
I have been checking out the WASC recipes on the forum. Most of them were written before the cake mix sizes were reduced. My question is: what adjustments do you need to do to the original recipes due to this change? I have tried it with the original recipe and smaller mix and the cake didn't rise correctly. Also, has anyone tried the store brand cake mixes? I have noticed that they are still the original 18 oz size. Thanks for your help. I tried to do a search but...