Posts by LoveonCloudCupcake

Which bars of chocolate do you use for a ganache from Valrhona or Callebaut..
http://cakecentral.com/a/no-fail-sugar-cookies i use 1/2 Vanilla flavoring and 1/2 Almond flavoring. When I tried the recipe out the dough crumbled and wouldn't come together. I usually only make 1/2 a recipe and I use 1 JUMBO egg. I found the jumbo eggs make a big difference.
I use 6tbspns of butter to 8 ounces of cream cheese 4 cups powdered sugar
I greatly appreciate! Hope to hear back !!
II WAS in ky. Miss it terribly! I moved a while ago to West Texas! I hate it here. I was from Central KY outside of Lexington !
Ok thanks everyone. I am rarely on here, maybe 2x this year so forgive me. I should've utilized the search better. Thank you for the recipe & I will look and compare recipes with others! GN
I can try and find someone, I just posted to see if anyone was willing to try it for me & if not it's definitely ok. I will live. I personally have had a horrible time finding the perfect vanilla recipe so I just wanted a more professional outside take.
As someone that does both scratch and cake mix yes I can tell it's from a box. Even with added ingredients, boxed mix has a taste that just doesn't go away. Just my opinion .
I don't have friends that bake & no neighbors & my family is sort of estranged but thank you
Will someone do me the favor and try this recipe for vanilla cupcakes? I made it tonight and while I personally like the cupcakes I want an outside perspective. I am new to a town so no business yet. TIA. Makes 12 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder 1/4 tsp. salt 3/4 cup sugar 6 Tbs. (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 whole egg plus 1 egg white, at room temperature 1 tsp. vanilla extract 1/2 cup milk Directions Preheat an oven to 350°F....